Ok kids, it's Thursday and you know what that means (what do you mean you don't know...) -- El Duderino's Disturbing Trend of the Week. Week 1 was Men
You know - that bullshit that gets slung around your office that sounds like someone took two words that mean nothing and fused them together, forming one giant meaningless, but important sounding, term for something that in reality is equally as worthless as the super marketingerific term used to describe it...[breathes in...] Perhaps you've heard a few yourself.
Some of Duderino's personal favs are:
- Ideation - Translation - throw away term referring to brainstorming...I think...
- Value Added - Translation - a step above "fucking worthless"
- Turnkey Solution - Translation - a term used to convey a deceptively higher level of relevancy than a thing actually warrants...
- Customer Experience - Translation - this doesn't actually exist
- Stakeholders - Translation - clients who probably sit on their ass all day eating Cheetos while simultaneously giving orders
You know, come to think of it - between this douchebaggery, and throwing around the term "we" all the time, it probably seems like I work for a pretty puss group of individuals...no comment.
Got any favorite buzzwords you all want to share??
PS - I could probably use that image of Bill Lumberg every week, seriously. That shit is perfect.