"The Justice Department approved Sirius Satellite Radio's $5 billion buyout of rival XM Satellite Radio on Monday, saying the deal was unlikely to hurt competition or consumers. "
For those of you who have no idea what the hell is going on, ill fill you in real quick.
1. Sirius radio is satellite radio, and so is XM radio.
2. Sirius is the cooler more BAMF(bad ass mother fucker) of the two and was like YO! bitchass XM were buying you because we can.
3. Some greedy douchebags started crying saying it was going to be a monopoly and hurt consumers. This being because they were not smart enough in the first place to jump into satellite radio and/or pay Howard Stern (the greatest radio guy of all time arguably) enough money.
4. HAHAHA Sirius wins, I win (because I have Sirius), and you (the man) LOSE.
5. Heres a link for a little more info http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23781933/#storyContinued
My advice, get it. Howard Stern is great. Jason Ellis is great(the future). They have tunes for days man, days.
PS. For more info about Sirius check out their website http://www.sirius.com/